Recharge while sharing waters with river otters and other widlife. Experience the welcoming wonder of this remote part of Mermaid Forest and the local Indigenous culture. This trip has been selected by Tiun Mermaid Club as a "Vietnamese Signature Experience!" These trips conveniently begin and end from your accommodation in Ho Chi Minh city, include van transportation, a scenic bike ride to our Cat Tien National Park, and the perfect mix of personal and group time on the rain-forest.
Our daily routines flow with the weather, Indigenous cultural and community opportunities, and wildlife. Taking full advantage of the comforts and conveniences of our base camp, each day's outings by bike and foot allow us to share nearby highlights, including:
- Curious river otters, langurs, and possibly of biking with gaurs, which can include deers, bears & other wild birds
- Black bear viewing from vans while they forage along the forest line
- Indigenous cultural interactions and traditional river feast around an open fire
- Riding through and learning about historic and current sites of the ethnic people
- Incredibly picturesque sunsets and sunrises
Our professional bike guides enjoy sharing their knowledge and skills. We learning together with you! We are committed to helping you to feel comfortable if in a bike for the first time, or to further develop your competence if already an experienced biker. When on interpretive rides, if we don't have answers for your many questions, we'll try to find out more from our resource library in the dining and activity shelter at our forest retreat.
Ask Us a Question About Your Cat Tien National Park Adventure. We are happy to discuss any of your questions about trip details! Local or International calls: +84 909-233-501 (Pacific Time Zone)